This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What do you think of the Facebook Timeline?
11-09-2012, 11:09 AM
What do you think of the Facebook Timeline?
I'm getting an offer to put it up on my profile but I want opinions on what you think of it. Only answer if you have the timeline yourself. Best answer to the most descriptive and useful answer.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 11:17 AM

I don't really like it but I had to switch because of pinterest.

Ads

Barely glanced at it.

it SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i've been adding locations i've visited and been to on my facebook timeline map....and EVERY single one i add shows up in my news feed as if i just went there! this is severely irritating. when i go and delete it off my page - it also deletes from the map, so now i have no record of having been there! i don't know what i can do for this not to happen. i think i've tried hiding the story, deleting it off my page, and editing. the main problem here is that every time i do something that doesn't show i want it to be a NEW story on my page - it doesn't record to the map.

I don't really mind it that much. I have had it for a while, and I'm pretty used to it. The old layout, in my opinion, was a LOT more organized, but this makes it more creative, but less organized.

Oh well, you gotta accept change every once in a while, even when sites like Facebook and YouTube are dicks about it.

Not good

In my opinion, it's horrible! I can't look at my page without it moving down (and I can't stop it). In fact, I just posted a question about if you can go back to the regular profile (and how).

its taking over! many friends are getting it! but i will be the last human to get one Smile

I am waiting for the day they will force Timeline on my page. This is the very same day I will delete my Facebook profile.