Twitist Forums
Facebook- who checked your profile?? Possible? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook profile (/forum-15.html)
+--- Thread: Facebook- who checked your profile?? Possible? (/thread-24141.html)

Facebook- who checked your profile?? Possible? - ? - 11-09-2012 11:21 AM

There are heaps of apps claiming to do this, bt is it possible?? Ive only read reports saying you CAN'T~ but some weird activity on someones profile makes me think its possible.

Anyone know for sure??
Thanks!
Ok. This is why i wonder- my ex has been in trouble w the police recently, and very scared and depressed about it, so not answering the phone, bt has asked me to help w some stuff. Id not heard from him and was worried, as hes tried to comitt suicide in the past.

I checked his FB two weeks ago- new girlfriend, which is fine, but obv i feel less inclined to help out as hes lied and is clearly just using me.

Yesterday i chcked again as im still worried abt him. ALL the pics and posts of her had been deleted, then i checked her FB- a minute later she uploaded a new pic of them together as her profile pic.

It just seems like 2 big co-incidences- ie- he wouldve removed pics hoping to tell me theyd split up, so id carry on helping him out, the second co-incidence being that she changed her profile from an illustration to one of them together, which is like 'hey! Ex girlfrind!! Back off he's mine'.

Its weird, right?!?

- ? - 11-09-2012 11:29 AM

i know for sure !! it cannot be checked !! feel free to try any apps that you may find ! it cant be done !

- john - 11-09-2012 11:29 AM

I don't think so..Don't believe those apps too much.