This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Facebook- who checked your profile?? Possible?
11-09-2012, 11:21 AM
Facebook- who checked your profile?? Possible?
There are heaps of apps claiming to do this, bt is it possible?? Ive only read reports saying you CAN'T~ but some weird activity on someones profile makes me think its possible.

Anyone know for sure??
Thanks!
Ok. This is why i wonder- my ex has been in trouble w the police recently, and very scared and depressed about it, so not answering the phone, bt has asked me to help w some stuff. Id not heard from him and was worried, as hes tried to comitt suicide in the past.

I checked his FB two weeks ago- new girlfriend, which is fine, but obv i feel less inclined to help out as hes lied and is clearly just using me.

Yesterday i chcked again as im still worried abt him. ALL the pics and posts of her had been deleted, then i checked her FB- a minute later she uploaded a new pic of them together as her profile pic.

It just seems like 2 big co-incidences- ie- he wouldve removed pics hoping to tell me theyd split up, so id carry on helping him out, the second co-incidence being that she changed her profile from an illustration to one of them together, which is like 'hey! Ex girlfrind!! Back off he's mine'.

Its weird, right?!?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 11:29 AM

i know for sure !! it cannot be checked !! feel free to try any apps that you may find ! it cant be done !

Ads

11-09-2012, 11:29 AM

I don't think so..Don't believe those apps too much.