Twitist Forums
i like a guy in my school? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook groups (/forum-20.html)
+--- Thread: i like a guy in my school? (/thread-25047.html)

i like a guy in my school? - 라면♥ - 11-09-2012 11:42 AM

But we barely see each other at all through out the whole day.
I'm in 9th grade and he's in 8th grade (yes he's younger than me)
I think he's really cute and he doesn't really hang out with the "popular" cliques, he usually goes around school with only 1 guy friend with him.
I'm definitely very shy and I only hang out with my small group of 5 friends. Only one of my friends know that I like him.

What made me notice him was during a school event, where we were all setting up booths and selling food, he was looking at me. Now, I heard that he liked this girl his grade but she rejected him so I kind of forgot about him. However, I just can't seem to not look his way whenever he passes by me.

When my friend I were doing an interview with him for our newspaper club, i was tongue-tied and he did look my way more than he did to my friend even though she was the one asking questions.

I move classes since I'm in 9th grade but hes in 8th so he stays in class all day so the only time i can see him is during break, lunch and after school. I don't know what to do because I'm scared people will judge that i'm older than him and yet i like him. We're both shy and he rarely uses his facebook so how am i going to initiate a conversation?

- Ralph - 11-09-2012 11:50 AM

Bump into him, apologize. Next day greet him, and so on...

- Sarah - 11-09-2012 11:50 AM

Smile at him more, make some conversation, and don't be afraid to be a little bold. Everyone's different, and i'm sure your friends won't judge you. liking someone is something you can't control.
I wish you luck with this!! Smile
-Sarah

- Luz - 11-09-2012 11:50 AM

Well, im going out with this great guy, but we don't have any classes together. But we ride the bus. i don't think it will work out if you hardly ever ineract with him. Maybe you should become his friend first. Even if this sounds super cheesy, follow your heart.