This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
i like a guy in my school?
11-09-2012, 11:42 AM
i like a guy in my school?
But we barely see each other at all through out the whole day.
I'm in 9th grade and he's in 8th grade (yes he's younger than me)
I think he's really cute and he doesn't really hang out with the "popular" cliques, he usually goes around school with only 1 guy friend with him.
I'm definitely very shy and I only hang out with my small group of 5 friends. Only one of my friends know that I like him.

What made me notice him was during a school event, where we were all setting up booths and selling food, he was looking at me. Now, I heard that he liked this girl his grade but she rejected him so I kind of forgot about him. However, I just can't seem to not look his way whenever he passes by me.

When my friend I were doing an interview with him for our newspaper club, i was tongue-tied and he did look my way more than he did to my friend even though she was the one asking questions.

I move classes since I'm in 9th grade but hes in 8th so he stays in class all day so the only time i can see him is during break, lunch and after school. I don't know what to do because I'm scared people will judge that i'm older than him and yet i like him. We're both shy and he rarely uses his facebook so how am i going to initiate a conversation?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 11:50 AM

Bump into him, apologize. Next day greet him, and so on...

Ads

Smile at him more, make some conversation, and don't be afraid to be a little bold. Everyone's different, and i'm sure your friends won't judge you. liking someone is something you can't control.
I wish you luck with this!! Smile
-Sarah

Well, im going out with this great guy, but we don't have any classes together. But we ride the bus. i don't think it will work out if you hardly ever ineract with him. Maybe you should become his friend first. Even if this sounds super cheesy, follow your heart.