Twitist Forums
I don't have a Facebook/Twitter account. Am I missing anything? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook friends (/forum-18.html)
+--- Thread: I don't have a Facebook/Twitter account. Am I missing anything? (/thread-25105.html)

Pages: 1 2

I don't have a Facebook/Twitter account. Am I missing anything? - Biswanath - 11-09-2012 11:44 AM

All my friends have account ( or accounts) there. They use to tell me that I should join them too cause its great fun. However I am not fond of chatting over internet. As a matter of fact I don't even use internet much. I am very reluctant about creating an account or joining a social networking site unless I am sure that I will use it. Will Facebook/Twitter account be of any use for me?

- xd - 11-09-2012 11:52 AM

Creating one won't hurt. But be careful ! And you don't really have to if you dont want to

- Miley fan - 11-09-2012 11:52 AM

Better stay away from all these social websites because once you'll make an account and if you'll don't have any control ..u will become super addictive like me! Big Grin

- Vijay - 11-09-2012 11:52 AM

u have great life.congratulated Smile

- Made in Dusseldorf - 11-09-2012 11:52 AM

Since everyone nowadays is having one you should have one too; after all it's better to spend time on social networking sites than be bored doing nothing. Moreover, who knows you may need it in future - it will be easier for you if you already have one and have added some friends on it. Still, nothing beats being in physical presence of people and friends.

- Nicole - 11-09-2012 11:52 AM

If you feel like you want to, you do it. No one is going to force you into something. In my opinon create a facebook/twitter account and try it out, or check it once in a while? Theres no law that you have to go on it everyday Big Grin

- Anonymus None - 11-09-2012 11:52 AM

Unless you consider the latest updates on the Nicki Minaj and Mariah Carey's American Idol fight interesting or drama between the housewives of Orange County, New Jersey and New York interesting then no I don't think Twitter or Facebook will make much of a difference. you seem like you have a very drama-free lifestyle props to you. : )

- Matthew Shea - 11-09-2012 11:52 AM

There's no harm in having one and using it; but always remember "Moderation in all things".

- Narvan - 11-09-2012 11:52 AM

i don't have either but i am still alive

- Paula L - 11-09-2012 11:52 AM

Stay away from it!

Some people are in the public eye even without having an account because some friends can't keep secrets!.

Read yesterday's Yahoo report about some homosexuals that don't have accounts on the web and how their acquaintances told their secret to the world.

Stay in YR, you can learn many things or help others