Twitist Forums
Is it possible to move or share my photo post and its replies from a FB private group I belong, to my FB wall? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook groups (/forum-20.html)
+--- Thread: Is it possible to move or share my photo post and its replies from a FB private group I belong, to my FB wall? (/thread-25516.html)

Is it possible to move or share my photo post and its replies from a FB private group I belong, to my FB wall? - Denise - 11-09-2012 11:54 AM

Is it possible? I have something very nice I put in the private group but want its replies and share it all on my wall.
If not, then in the future, if I post something on my Facebook wall, then how can I get replies from both my FB friends and from this private group (but answered all in my FB wall?) I havent added everyone from the group as my FB friends but it would still be nice to get their replies. Thanks. =)

- Nazeer - 11-09-2012 12:02 PM

1- I think you still can share the post, but not to move the comments. To do this: press SHARE given beneath the post and write whatever title you like, then press SHARE LINK, or to choose a friend's, a group's wall by pressing ON YOUR OWN TIMELINE and choose the target.
2- Your group friends won't see what you post on your page, therefore, they can not comment. Still, you can do this every time you come across these private groups.

- abraXus - 11-09-2012 12:02 PM

you cant share it if the group setting is set to private

- Karen - 11-09-2012 12:02 PM

You cannot move your photo post with its replies or comment from a group to your facebook wall.
Either way you can share it again.