This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is it possible to move or share my photo post and its replies from a FB private group I belong, to my FB wall?
11-09-2012, 11:54 AM
Is it possible to move or share my photo post and its replies from a FB private group I belong, to my FB wall?
Is it possible? I have something very nice I put in the private group but want its replies and share it all on my wall.
If not, then in the future, if I post something on my Facebook wall, then how can I get replies from both my FB friends and from this private group (but answered all in my FB wall?) I havent added everyone from the group as my FB friends but it would still be nice to get their replies. Thanks. =)

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 12:02 PM

1- I think you still can share the post, but not to move the comments. To do this: press SHARE given beneath the post and write whatever title you like, then press SHARE LINK, or to choose a friend's, a group's wall by pressing ON YOUR OWN TIMELINE and choose the target.
2- Your group friends won't see what you post on your page, therefore, they can not comment. Still, you can do this every time you come across these private groups.

Ads

you cant share it if the group setting is set to private

You cannot move your photo post with its replies or comment from a group to your facebook wall.
Either way you can share it again.