Twitist Forums
I didn't get enough birthday wishes on Facebook? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook timeline (/forum-16.html)
+--- Thread: I didn't get enough birthday wishes on Facebook? (/thread-26440.html)

Pages: 1 2

I didn't get enough birthday wishes on Facebook? - Emily - 11-09-2012 12:17 PM

Today (well, yesterday) was my birthday and I expected to get at least 40 birthday wishes. Instead I wound up with 23. It's not like I have 0 friends or anything either. I have over 200, which isn't a lot but not really little. It makes me feel so insecure and I'm scared people will see how many people posted on my wall and judge me for it. I hate how timeline shows how many people posted on my wall and stuff!
I feel so horrible I'm crying. What should I do? Am I a loser for getting so little birthday wishes or for even caring?

- Taylor - 11-09-2012 12:25 PM

Really...

- Mary - 11-09-2012 12:25 PM

I don't want to live on this planet anymore.

- Steve Brule - 11-09-2012 12:25 PM

I got 1 this year

- Simply RED - 11-09-2012 12:25 PM

Big deal like it's the end of the world if you don't get as much greetings! I had a birthday 2 months ago and only my relatives and a few friends greeted me. Should I hang myself just for that? No way!

- K - 11-09-2012 12:25 PM

wow.. lol

just think of it this way I guess: the ones who wrote on your wall are the ones who actually kind of care. 23 people care about you. That's a pretty good amount.

- Tasha D. - 11-09-2012 12:25 PM

Hey don't feel bad i forget people's birthdays on Facebook because it doesn't always show post a status saying thanks for all the birthday wishes and people will see and maybe say something . Dint worry it's not they big a deal. Happy birthday though .

- nelly - 11-09-2012 12:25 PM

There are millions of orphaned children in the world crying because they are dying of disease and hunger. I think there are other things in life you should be worried about..........

- Cassi - 11-09-2012 12:25 PM

Cry more.

- Sarah - 11-09-2012 12:25 PM

Unless you just turned 13 this question is absurd. Noone is looking at your facebook and counting the number of posts on it, especially if everyone you know is as self absorbed as you. Be grateful people acknowledged your birthday and for the love of god stop rating your life and judging yourself based on Facebook activity!