This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I didn't get enough birthday wishes on Facebook?
11-09-2012, 12:17 PM
I didn't get enough birthday wishes on Facebook?
Today (well, yesterday) was my birthday and I expected to get at least 40 birthday wishes. Instead I wound up with 23. It's not like I have 0 friends or anything either. I have over 200, which isn't a lot but not really little. It makes me feel so insecure and I'm scared people will see how many people posted on my wall and judge me for it. I hate how timeline shows how many people posted on my wall and stuff!
I feel so horrible I'm crying. What should I do? Am I a loser for getting so little birthday wishes or for even caring?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 12:25 PM

Really...

Ads

I don't want to live on this planet anymore.

I got 1 this year

Big deal like it's the end of the world if you don't get as much greetings! I had a birthday 2 months ago and only my relatives and a few friends greeted me. Should I hang myself just for that? No way!

wow.. lol

just think of it this way I guess: the ones who wrote on your wall are the ones who actually kind of care. 23 people care about you. That's a pretty good amount.

There are millions of orphaned children in the world crying because they are dying of disease and hunger. I think there are other things in life you should be worried about..........

Cry more.

Unless you just turned 13 this question is absurd. Noone is looking at your facebook and counting the number of posts on it, especially if everyone you know is as self absorbed as you. Be grateful people acknowledged your birthday and for the love of god stop rating your life and judging yourself based on Facebook activity!

sorry to hear about that. I hate timeline and this is why my friends are I are now on yotive.com instead of Facebook