Twitist Forums
Facebook: Facebook apps: Sorry, an error has occurred? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook apps (/forum-22.html)
+--- Thread: Facebook: Facebook apps: Sorry, an error has occurred? (/thread-27007.html)

Facebook: Facebook apps: Sorry, an error has occurred? - Nathan - 11-09-2012 12:31 PM

"Sorry, an error has occurred."

"We're working on getting this fixed as soon as we can."

Okay, when i got on facebook earlier, i went to an application "Create App." or something like that. But, anyways, i went there to create an app and an app page for my application(s). I clicked "Games" as my application. I named it "Free Space Invaders 1" and then i went to the steps page and there. There it was, i need a API Key and a secret (Codes). Something that looks like this (As an example):

0fc2007a129b45e08756207e4c0edd30
2b66965b8b724c609fc3dc5c8473ae1a

... And then, i had to finish and complete all the steps to get the codes for my application(s). I clicked "Create New Application on facebook. This will open a new window. Come back here to follow the steps." and it opens a new window... then i had to name the app and other stuff. And then a security box appears. I typed in the words correctly with and using punctuation with free spaces... and i clicked "Submit", then, it said "Sorry, an error has occurred. We're working on getting this fixed as soon as we can."

Can anyone help me?? Please submit your **BEST** answer(s) below this Question. If you don't get the question, please email me at nathanwheeldon@yahoo.com. Thanks, and i hope i can use this app in the future!

- Robin Campbell - 11-09-2012 12:40 PM

its probably facebook having problems iv been getting that problem to try refreshing the page that always works for me