This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Facebook: Facebook apps: Sorry, an error has occurred?
11-09-2012, 12:31 PM
Facebook: Facebook apps: Sorry, an error has occurred?
"Sorry, an error has occurred."

"We're working on getting this fixed as soon as we can."

Okay, when i got on facebook earlier, i went to an application "Create App." or something like that. But, anyways, i went there to create an app and an app page for my application(s). I clicked "Games" as my application. I named it "Free Space Invaders 1" and then i went to the steps page and there. There it was, i need a API Key and a secret (Codes). Something that looks like this (As an example):

0fc2007a129b45e08756207e4c0edd30
2b66965b8b724c609fc3dc5c8473ae1a

... And then, i had to finish and complete all the steps to get the codes for my application(s). I clicked "Create New Application on facebook. This will open a new window. Come back here to follow the steps." and it opens a new window... then i had to name the app and other stuff. And then a security box appears. I typed in the words correctly with and using punctuation with free spaces... and i clicked "Submit", then, it said "Sorry, an error has occurred. We're working on getting this fixed as soon as we can."

Can anyone help me?? Please submit your **BEST** answer(s) below this Question. If you don't get the question, please email me at nathanwheeldon@yahoo.com. Thanks, and i hope i can use this app in the future!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 12:40 PM

its probably facebook having problems iv been getting that problem to try refreshing the page that always works for me

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply