Twitist Forums
Why Are People STILL making rude comments about Chris Brown? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Twitter forums (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Twitter followers (/forum-5.html)
+--- Thread: Why Are People STILL making rude comments about Chris Brown? (/thread-27331.html)

Pages: 1 2

Why Are People STILL making rude comments about Chris Brown? - ♥Paige♥ #TeamBreezy - 11-09-2012 12:40 PM

i understand he has haters and of course haters aren't gonna ever stop hating...but damn....i thought after tht performance last nite it would change a lot of pplz opinions....and it did for many people bcuz he gained like 36,000 followers on twitter and so many people have said they gained respect from him after tht...

wat happened between him and Rihanna should've stayed between him and Rihanna it's none of our business and we shouldnt be mad at him bcuz he didn't beat the shit outta us....and Rihanna forgave him and moved on so should we...the only people tht need his forgiveness is Rihanna, his mom, and God....if u aren't any of those ppl then move on
oh umm Ball w/e ur name is i have moved on...i'm asking why u dumbasses havent....i was never on this shit bcuz i didnt care wat he did to tht gurl
the thing is....he doesn't know my mother...and he never will...so where are u going with tht??

- Harry Ball - 11-09-2012 12:48 PM

"if u aren't any of those ppl then move on"

Perhaps you should follow your own advice and shut the phukk up.

- Master MoHo - 11-09-2012 12:48 PM

Oh Shut the fuck up, Chris brown is an abusive cock sucker. Why are you idiots defending him?? If he were to beat the shit out of your mother, would you forgive him for that???

Actually, you deserve to get beaten just as badly as Rihanna did, for defending that motherfucker!

- gentlepencil676 - 11-09-2012 12:48 PM

'Cause it was a horrible thing, and some people aren't as forgiving as others.

I'm not hating on him, I just have no respect for him, as I would anyone who beats a woman.

- Dag - 11-09-2012 12:48 PM

He has gained a lot of respect from last night I'm not a hater and I don't see any reason why people should change their minds after last night.

- David P - 11-09-2012 12:48 PM

i haven't even thought about that in a year but the dude is a piece of shit rich punk who beats on a girl i hope people never forget he deserves alot more punishment than he recieved and yeah most people have moved on i think its time for you to do so

- faintjeans753 - 11-09-2012 12:48 PM

I know what he did was wrong , but at least he is trying to do good, all these people need to stop making rude comments and leave him alone. there are a lot of celebrities out there that aren't squeaky clean either

- giganticthrone323 - 11-09-2012 12:48 PM

Well i Don't care what anyone says but i LOVEEEDD His performance it was REAL!
And i have lots of love for Chris Brown
what else is there to say?

- Ameer - 11-09-2012 12:48 PM

I dont know he is a good singer and he apoligzed yesterday at bet awards

- Chris I - 11-09-2012 12:48 PM

Wow, your an ignorant bitch.