Twitist Forums
GIRLS, I need help! (relationship)? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Twitter forums (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Twitter General help (/forum-6.html)
+--- Thread: GIRLS, I need help! (relationship)? (/thread-2823.html)

Pages: 1 2

GIRLS, I need help! (relationship)? - Fanaticallace597 - 10-02-2012 02:37 AM

Ok, so I'm starting to really fall for this girl, she's amazing, she's smart and beautiful, but we only spoke a few times. Lately, she's been posting sad things on twitter about relationships and whatnot, but she doesn't have a boyfriend. I want to show her that Im terr for her, and that she can feel safe with me. But we don't talk or see eachother enough. PLEASE I need honest answers, I don't wanna see her hurt anymore.
Thanks!

- Talia Rose - 10-02-2012 02:45 AM

Tell her how you feel but ease into the friendship. Don't come on too strong.

- Maya - 10-02-2012 02:45 AM

I would actually think its adorable if a guy just messaged me saying something along the lines of "I know your sad lately, just saying I'm there for u!" Or something similar Tongue

- Jordan - 10-02-2012 02:45 AM

Well I would try talking to her first. In person. Tell her you've noticed the sad stuff she'd put on twitter and ask her what it's about. She might open up she might not. If she doesn't try talking to her more and she'll eventually feel comfortable enough to share things with you.

- Lindsey - 10-02-2012 02:45 AM

Add her on facebook or talk to her more, get her number, be nice and tell her you like her. Dont get friendzoned. She might like you back. Go for it!

- Katie Alyssa - 10-02-2012 02:45 AM

Well, talk to her more often! Become her best friend.

- Julia - 10-02-2012 02:45 AM

Just say "i cant stand to see you upset over relationships. Any guy would be lucky to have someone as beautiful and smart as you. I know we dont talk that often but i wish that would change." or something like that. She will appreciate the compliments and helping her when shes upset. Its just a matter of building up her trust.
Good Luck(:

- Sydnee - 10-02-2012 02:45 AM

Every girl loves it when you remind her how beautiful she is!! Try doing that and flirting! It would make her day! SHe would love it. and just talk to her alot.

- Charlie - 10-02-2012 02:45 AM

Message her and tell her exactly what you said,- your there for her, and you care. And ask her if you can take her out and do something fun to cheer her up! Good luck!

- Jenny - 10-02-2012 02:45 AM

Talk to her more, just talk to her as a friend about random things. Then try to hangout with her as a friend. Become a good close friend if you can and then you can start talking to her more and show that you care more. So just try to get close and show that you care about her and make her feel like she can trust you and talk to you. She probably just wants someone to talk to who she can trust. Hope everything works out!