This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
GIRLS, I need help! (relationship)?
10-02-2012, 02:37 AM
GIRLS, I need help! (relationship)?
Ok, so I'm starting to really fall for this girl, she's amazing, she's smart and beautiful, but we only spoke a few times. Lately, she's been posting sad things on twitter about relationships and whatnot, but she doesn't have a boyfriend. I want to show her that Im terr for her, and that she can feel safe with me. But we don't talk or see eachother enough. PLEASE I need honest answers, I don't wanna see her hurt anymore.
Thanks!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-02-2012, 02:45 AM

Tell her how you feel but ease into the friendship. Don't come on too strong.

Ads

I would actually think its adorable if a guy just messaged me saying something along the lines of "I know your sad lately, just saying I'm there for u!" Or something similar Tongue

Well I would try talking to her first. In person. Tell her you've noticed the sad stuff she'd put on twitter and ask her what it's about. She might open up she might not. If she doesn't try talking to her more and she'll eventually feel comfortable enough to share things with you.

Add her on facebook or talk to her more, get her number, be nice and tell her you like her. Dont get friendzoned. She might like you back. Go for it!

Just say "i cant stand to see you upset over relationships. Any guy would be lucky to have someone as beautiful and smart as you. I know we dont talk that often but i wish that would change." or something like that. She will appreciate the compliments and helping her when shes upset. Its just a matter of building up her trust.
Good Luck(:

Message her and tell her exactly what you said,- your there for her, and you care. And ask her if you can take her out and do something fun to cheer her up! Good luck!

Talk to her more, just talk to her as a friend about random things. Then try to hangout with her as a friend. Become a good close friend if you can and then you can start talking to her more and show that you care more. So just try to get close and show that you care about her and make her feel like she can trust you and talk to you. She probably just wants someone to talk to who she can trust. Hope everything works out!

If you messaged her about how beautiful and smart she is she'll think your sweet! From that point, let her know about how you noticed her sad postings and that you want to be there for her.. this is important.. DO NOT GET FRIEND ZONED! Her mind can go two ways, a relationship OR a best friend/brother figure. Be careful! XOXO.

hey Tommy, start by emailing her comforting words to ease her mind off whatever pain she is going through. You can also try texting her. You have to start somewhere and giving her some emotional support is a good start.

Find out stuff about her, such as what she likes to do in her spear time and just show up.
Find out her favorites things to do, just do your research,a woman is usually amazed by that.

Be yourself and make her laugh
Compliment her-genuine ones!!!
Most importantly have fun in whatever you do.