Twitist Forums
How can I make foreign friends? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook friends (/forum-18.html)
+--- Thread: How can I make foreign friends? (/thread-28334.html)

How can I make foreign friends? - Martin - 11-09-2012 01:05 PM

Hello! So, I would like to know that how can I find friends online? I don't want to date, I just want some people, who can talk with me, so I can learn english better. If anyone knows a site, or anyone wants to talk with me, answer here, or send me a mail either on Yahoo, or Outlook (ezres@outlook.com). I would like to use MSN, Yahoo Messenger, Google Talk, or something like that (I don't want to use Facebook). So if anyone knows how can I make friends, please, inform me. And, I'm from Hungary, so sorry for my bad english (this is why I want somebody to "practice" with me).

- JÄ“n-chan - 11-09-2012 01:14 PM

find and add foreign friends on Facebook or join forums on websites you like.. because most of all forums used English language .. example ..i love anime and manga so i joined mangafox forum

- Hector - 11-09-2012 01:14 PM

This may sound weird but you should try MMO's. I've made friends all over the world in the past 5 years of gaming. I talk to them on mumble,skype, facebook, ingame, I've even met up with 1 or 2. MMO's provide a great setting for making friends.

- Keira - 11-09-2012 01:14 PM

I can be your friend Smile
you can try searching in facebook Smile
you can contact me if you need help

- Jen - 11-09-2012 01:14 PM

You could try friend finder site like FriendFin