This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How can I make foreign friends?
11-09-2012, 01:05 PM
How can I make foreign friends?
Hello! So, I would like to know that how can I find friends online? I don't want to date, I just want some people, who can talk with me, so I can learn english better. If anyone knows a site, or anyone wants to talk with me, answer here, or send me a mail either on Yahoo, or Outlook (ezres@outlook.com). I would like to use MSN, Yahoo Messenger, Google Talk, or something like that (I don't want to use Facebook). So if anyone knows how can I make friends, please, inform me. And, I'm from Hungary, so sorry for my bad english (this is why I want somebody to "practice" with me).

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 01:14 PM

find and add foreign friends on Facebook or join forums on websites you like.. because most of all forums used English language .. example ..i love anime and manga so i joined mangafox forum

Ads

This may sound weird but you should try MMO's. I've made friends all over the world in the past 5 years of gaming. I talk to them on mumble,skype, facebook, ingame, I've even met up with 1 or 2. MMO's provide a great setting for making friends.

I can be your friend Smile
you can try searching in facebook Smile
you can contact me if you need help

You could try friend finder site like FriendFin