Twitist Forums
Why i cannot use Twitter if i have my JavaScript enabled? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Twitter forums (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Twitter General help (/forum-6.html)
+--- Thread: Why i cannot use Twitter if i have my JavaScript enabled? (/thread-2880.html)

Pages: 1 2

Why i cannot use Twitter if i have my JavaScript enabled? - Erica - 10-02-2012 03:34 AM

Everytime i visit Twitter on my computer, this message appears "You cannot use the Twitter website without having JavaScript enabled on your web browser. Please re-enable JavaScript and refresh this page" and i don't know why, because i just checked my JavaScript and IT IS ENABLED. So why do i have this problem? Could anyone help me with this please?

- mycourage1999 - 10-02-2012 03:42 AM

Maybe it's a server issue on their side, because I just got the exact same error, and I too have JavaScript enabled.

- Tabitha - 10-02-2012 03:42 AM

I'm getting the same error message.. I also reset my JavaScript, it is also enabled. Also reset my Internet Explorer..Wonder what the problem is...

- JETT - 10-02-2012 03:42 AM

I have the same problem and i've spent hours trying to fix it including downloading IE8 at one in the morning, wish it had occured to me that it might be a fault at twitters end.

- Paul - 10-02-2012 03:42 AM

Ha, ha! Same problem here. Must be on Twitter's end.

- Kitty - 10-02-2012 03:42 AM

I am getting the same thing when I try to open to twitter!

'You cannot use the Twitter website without having JavaScript enabled on your web browser. Please re-enable JavaScript and refresh this page'

I have tried every thing but twitter will not open! Has to be something Twitter is doing!

- iDUNN0 - 10-02-2012 03:42 AM

Same thing here. A glitch is going on that they need to work out.

- krystal - 10-02-2012 03:42 AM

i thought it was just me or something because twitter was working fine but i been having the same problem for a couple of days now so its twitter i guess

- Sozinha - 10-02-2012 03:42 AM

I'm from Brazil and I'm having the same problem..javascript is ok but twitter -_-" I hope everything returns to normal (sorry for the english)

- richwill - 10-02-2012 03:42 AM

Yes, it's the other guys, not us..probably an overload.