This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why i cannot use Twitter if i have my JavaScript enabled?
10-02-2012, 03:34 AM
Why i cannot use Twitter if i have my JavaScript enabled?
Everytime i visit Twitter on my computer, this message appears "You cannot use the Twitter website without having JavaScript enabled on your web browser. Please re-enable JavaScript and refresh this page" and i don't know why, because i just checked my JavaScript and IT IS ENABLED. So why do i have this problem? Could anyone help me with this please?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-02-2012, 03:42 AM

Maybe it's a server issue on their side, because I just got the exact same error, and I too have JavaScript enabled.

Ads

I'm getting the same error message.. I also reset my JavaScript, it is also enabled. Also reset my Internet Explorer..Wonder what the problem is...

I have the same problem and i've spent hours trying to fix it including downloading IE8 at one in the morning, wish it had occured to me that it might be a fault at twitters end.

Ha, ha! Same problem here. Must be on Twitter's end.

I am getting the same thing when I try to open to twitter!

'You cannot use the Twitter website without having JavaScript enabled on your web browser. Please re-enable JavaScript and refresh this page'

I have tried every thing but twitter will not open! Has to be something Twitter is doing!

Same thing here. A glitch is going on that they need to work out.

i thought it was just me or something because twitter was working fine but i been having the same problem for a couple of days now so its twitter i guess

I'm from Brazil and I'm having the same problem..javascript is ok but twitter -_-" I hope everything returns to normal (sorry for the english)

Mine is also giving this message. But Safari is working fine. Just google Safari Download if you don't have it. Safari is simply another browser just like Internet Explorer, for those who don't know what i am talking about.