Twitist Forums
Why didn't she respond to me on facebook yet? Does she just not remember me? Thoughts please? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook profile (/forum-15.html)
+--- Thread: Why didn't she respond to me on facebook yet? Does she just not remember me? Thoughts please? (/thread-29519.html)

Why didn't she respond to me on facebook yet? Does she just not remember me? Thoughts please? - Jay - 11-09-2012 01:36 PM

basically we talked a few times but only in school. I facebook messaged her about a week ago. The last time we interacted was about a year ago. I have no picture on facebook profile but my first name is on there. I'm not very good at conversing with girls and I don't have friends, so it's hard to meet girls. I don't want to go out to bars or clubs to meet girls. I realize that she doesn't really know me, so I can't expect anything out of this but she's the closest thing I have to a friend. If something didn't develop in person then why would it develop online. I would pretty much have to share a friend of her's for my chances to increase greatly to get with her.

- Desiree - 11-09-2012 01:45 PM

I think she doesn't remember you and she is slightly weirded out that you don't have a profile picture. You should add a picture of yourself on there nd maybe she will recognize you better.

- Crackersss - 11-09-2012 01:45 PM

Sorry but you're a bit unsocial aren't you? Just put yourself out there more and gain some confidence! Smile