This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why didn't she respond to me on facebook yet? Does she just not remember me? Thoughts please?
11-09-2012, 01:36 PM
Why didn't she respond to me on facebook yet? Does she just not remember me? Thoughts please?
basically we talked a few times but only in school. I facebook messaged her about a week ago. The last time we interacted was about a year ago. I have no picture on facebook profile but my first name is on there. I'm not very good at conversing with girls and I don't have friends, so it's hard to meet girls. I don't want to go out to bars or clubs to meet girls. I realize that she doesn't really know me, so I can't expect anything out of this but she's the closest thing I have to a friend. If something didn't develop in person then why would it develop online. I would pretty much have to share a friend of her's for my chances to increase greatly to get with her.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 01:45 PM

I think she doesn't remember you and she is slightly weirded out that you don't have a profile picture. You should add a picture of yourself on there nd maybe she will recognize you better.

Ads

11-09-2012, 01:45 PM

Sorry but you're a bit unsocial aren't you? Just put yourself out there more and gain some confidence! Smile