Twitist Forums
should i just change from facebook cause there must be better? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Twitter forums (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Twitter privacy (/forum-23.html)
+--- Thread: should i just change from facebook cause there must be better? (/thread-29959.html)

should i just change from facebook cause there must be better? - mat123rat - 11-09-2012 04:26 PM

please sugest a better site!

- kayyyyyyyyy - 11-09-2012 04:35 PM

Oh, geez. Twitter? MySpace? Piczo? Dude, there's tons of them out there.

- PS Gamer Pro - 11-09-2012 04:35 PM

facebook is the best right now but twitter is a very close second and third would be myspace but its a very large difference between twitter and myspace

- Blondie - 11-09-2012 04:35 PM

Use regular e-mail, that is all face book is , same for myspace.

- Ben M - 11-09-2012 04:35 PM

Bebo.com

- <-----> - 11-09-2012 04:35 PM

Well if you want to put you life on the internet, go ahead. I think it's a bad move.

- Jordan - 11-09-2012 04:35 PM

Facebook is the best social networking site in my opinion... mostly because you can connect with practically everyone on it.

I've met up with some really distant family members on Facebook and I'm glad I opened an account there about 2 years ago. There are good and bad points to Facebook obviously and you have to use some common sense with privacy and whatnot like you would anywhere on the internet, but I wouldn't trade Facebook for any other social network site.

Twitter is a totally different kind of service than Facebook and MySpace, I don't see how the two can be compared. MySpace is probably the worst social networking site out there - those horrid profiles, backgrounds, layouts, music playing, videos embedded, games - it's just not as streamlined or clean as Facebook.

- Yippee - 11-09-2012 04:35 PM

There's certainly not a more popular social networking site, except maybe Twitter, and popularity is usually what you want in a social networking site. What's the point of being a member if you don't know anyone who uses it?

Facebook also has more features than anything I've tried except MySpace, and MySpace only has more if you have some programming or complicated copy/paste experience.

- WEIRD - JMB - 11-09-2012 04:35 PM

I love plaxo.com - It came out a while back as a great place to sync all your address books and send ecards, but it's now a great social networking site.

I do wish more people used it, cause it's not as popular as it needs to be, so I do still have a facebook.