Twitist Forums
would it be wierd to add my cousin on facebook? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: would it be wierd to add my cousin on facebook? (/thread-30062.html)

would it be wierd to add my cousin on facebook? - bigscale676 - 11-09-2012 04:32 PM

I have this cousin and he and I haven't seen each other since we were like kids. 8 or 9. im 16 and hes older. he lives in utah. but we never talked. ever. well im friends with his sister on facebook and noticed shes friends with him. but i am closer to her than to him. i mean even when we were kids and I did see him, I was too shy to even hay hi. so we are practically strangers. should I add him?

- *;;*BabyGirlx0*;;* - 11-09-2012 04:40 PM

Go ahead he's ur family!

- Annie - 11-09-2012 04:40 PM

If you want to. I added my mom. And one of my cousins that i barely EVER speak to added me so it can't be that weird. It's just a way to stay connected.

- new girl. - 11-09-2012 04:40 PM

Yes. maybe now is the time to get to know him?

- A_ - 11-09-2012 04:40 PM

Not wierd atall, he's your family, maybe having a contact with him via facebook can get you two to be closer (if you were to take full use and speak to him through it, etc)?

- Kayla - 11-09-2012 04:40 PM

I don't see how it would be a big deal if you did, hes your cuzin an if you add him maybe you'll become close! But you family I don't see why not Smile

- Quincee - 11-09-2012 04:40 PM

Of course you should add him Big Grin
And before,or after adding him,send him a message so he can remember you and ask him about his life and stuff.He's your family you should get to know each other better Smile Also there is a new facebook video chat so if you have a camera,call him ;D Smile