This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
would it be wierd to add my cousin on facebook?
11-09-2012, 04:32 PM
would it be wierd to add my cousin on facebook?
I have this cousin and he and I haven't seen each other since we were like kids. 8 or 9. im 16 and hes older. he lives in utah. but we never talked. ever. well im friends with his sister on facebook and noticed shes friends with him. but i am closer to her than to him. i mean even when we were kids and I did see him, I was too shy to even hay hi. so we are practically strangers. should I add him?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 04:40 PM

Go ahead he's ur family!

Ads

If you want to. I added my mom. And one of my cousins that i barely EVER speak to added me so it can't be that weird. It's just a way to stay connected.

Yes. maybe now is the time to get to know him?

Not wierd atall, he's your family, maybe having a contact with him via facebook can get you two to be closer (if you were to take full use and speak to him through it, etc)?

I don't see how it would be a big deal if you did, hes your cuzin an if you add him maybe you'll become close! But you family I don't see why not Smile

Of course you should add him Big Grin
And before,or after adding him,send him a message so he can remember you and ask him about his life and stuff.He's your family you should get to know each other better Smile Also there is a new facebook video chat so if you have a camera,call him ;D Smile