Twitist Forums
My sister always makes me comment her facebook status how do I make her stop? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: My sister always makes me comment her facebook status how do I make her stop? (/thread-30147.html)

Pages: 1 2

My sister always makes me comment her facebook status how do I make her stop? - Rocco Raccoon - 11-09-2012 04:35 PM

She's 20 years old. When she first started asking me to comment her facebook status I was like ok whatever. Now she constantly ask me to comment her status updates, every status she makes she makes me comment. And if I don't she complains until I do, how can I make her stop?

- MichiganLeo - 11-09-2012 04:43 PM

Just tell her no and make her realize its just a social networking site used to keep up with friends and family.

- Dancerchika - 11-09-2012 04:43 PM

Just say your tired of it and that its not necessary

- siamese_scythe - 11-09-2012 04:43 PM

Ignore her complaints. Post really nasty (but funny... they must be funny) things if she refuses to leave you alone. Smile

- wolf2 - 11-09-2012 04:43 PM

say sis I love you in all. But I really don't want to comment on your status all the time. Maybe ever so often. Then later on you can quit commenting all together and not feel bad. Hope this helps.

- Carmella - 11-09-2012 04:43 PM

Just simply tell her you don't want to do it anymore, Closed mouths don't get fed and if she gets mad tell her to scratch her ass and get glad lol!

- Lea - 11-09-2012 04:43 PM

Say no i don't and mean it! Let her realize that facebook is only one way of getting in touch w/ friends, family and getting to knw more friends.

- rosa_giffin - 11-09-2012 04:43 PM

let her complain and stop doing it yes it is that easy. No arguements just stop, and if you get harassed say what part of no don't you understand.

- BulletProof - 11-09-2012 04:43 PM

KILL HER!!

- dan - 11-09-2012 04:43 PM

Doesn't she have friends? Is she that desperate for comments? Go on her page and "like" every post - from beginning to end. It'll annoy her and she'll stop.

Besides, if you commented, people would know it's from her brother.