This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My sister always makes me comment her facebook status how do I make her stop?
11-09-2012, 04:35 PM
My sister always makes me comment her facebook status how do I make her stop?
She's 20 years old. When she first started asking me to comment her facebook status I was like ok whatever. Now she constantly ask me to comment her status updates, every status she makes she makes me comment. And if I don't she complains until I do, how can I make her stop?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 04:43 PM

Just tell her no and make her realize its just a social networking site used to keep up with friends and family.

Ads

Just say your tired of it and that its not necessary

Ignore her complaints. Post really nasty (but funny... they must be funny) things if she refuses to leave you alone. Smile

say sis I love you in all. But I really don't want to comment on your status all the time. Maybe ever so often. Then later on you can quit commenting all together and not feel bad. Hope this helps.

Just simply tell her you don't want to do it anymore, Closed mouths don't get fed and if she gets mad tell her to scratch her ass and get glad lol!

Say no i don't and mean it! Let her realize that facebook is only one way of getting in touch w/ friends, family and getting to knw more friends.

let her complain and stop doing it yes it is that easy. No arguements just stop, and if you get harassed say what part of no don't you understand.

KILL HER!!

Doesn't she have friends? Is she that desperate for comments? Go on her page and "like" every post - from beginning to end. It'll annoy her and she'll stop.

Besides, if you commented, people would know it's from her brother.