Twitist Forums
Why does it seem like I always have to chase and ask for friends? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: Why does it seem like I always have to chase and ask for friends? (/thread-30688.html)

Why does it seem like I always have to chase and ask for friends? - Like my status - 11-09-2012 04:55 PM

I mean, I get invited to parties and all, and I meet people at parties. I have 460 facebook friends, but few of them are close ones that I can actually call up.

- Ace Adams - 11-09-2012 05:04 PM

Maybe you don't seem friendly enough- you have to open up to people to get them to like you. Ask them questions and don't talk too much about yourself.

- Naz - 11-09-2012 05:04 PM

I have the same question as you, I have no close friends. So I will be looking for more answers for others and hope we both get good solutions. All The Best

- BOBBYGENE - 11-09-2012 05:04 PM

TFriendship isn't. Something that happens because you "know" a lot of people,and its not like a shirt you give someone and say here....this is my frienship take it....true frienship is something that grows between people who share interests or thoughts that are important. (Or interesting) to both of you.just because you see a person a few times. Dosent make them a "friend" just an aquaintence....it takes time to build a trusting good. Friendship.take your time, life unlike facebook dosent keep score.take your time.

- Boxing Allday - 11-09-2012 05:04 PM

You dont. i wait for them to come to me then i know they are interested in me but if u go after some1 else they might just be like w/e and not achieve to get closer with u