This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why does it seem like I always have to chase and ask for friends?
11-09-2012, 04:55 PM
Why does it seem like I always have to chase and ask for friends?
I mean, I get invited to parties and all, and I meet people at parties. I have 460 facebook friends, but few of them are close ones that I can actually call up.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 05:04 PM

Maybe you don't seem friendly enough- you have to open up to people to get them to like you. Ask them questions and don't talk too much about yourself.

Ads

I have the same question as you, I have no close friends. So I will be looking for more answers for others and hope we both get good solutions. All The Best

TFriendship isn't. Something that happens because you "know" a lot of people,and its not like a shirt you give someone and say here....this is my frienship take it....true frienship is something that grows between people who share interests or thoughts that are important. (Or interesting) to both of you.just because you see a person a few times. Dosent make them a "friend" just an aquaintence....it takes time to build a trusting good. Friendship.take your time, life unlike facebook dosent keep score.take your time.

You dont. i wait for them to come to me then i know they are interested in me but if u go after some1 else they might just be like w/e and not achieve to get closer with u