Twitist Forums
Do couples on your facebook do this type of stuff? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: Do couples on your facebook do this type of stuff? (/thread-30726.html)

Do couples on your facebook do this type of stuff? - datboy - 11-09-2012 04:56 PM

i mean you're on facebook and a girl says " amazing day with my boyfriend". just by reading that im thinking that he put the cd in the dvd player, in other words, i mean that they banged for a good 45 minutes..am i going up the right tree?

- Lorena - 11-09-2012 05:05 PM

i agree with you its just pathetic

- Merryhot556 - 11-09-2012 05:05 PM

gawd yes its so annoying i mean the status about your date is ok but everyday is ridiculous i have a friend that almost every day does that i blocked her because it was annoying.

- Insanemen735 - 11-09-2012 05:05 PM

YEA THEY DO IT EVERYDAY!

- Brianna - 11-09-2012 05:05 PM

Haha yes. One girl is always talking about her boyfriend or her personal life. I don't understand how someone can talk about their love for everyone to see. I really love my boyfriend, so we tell each other in person, or over text. Not in a Facebook post for the whole world to see. We were talking about how annoying it was, then as a joke he was trying to post one about how much he loved me, but was exaggeration and using 'cutesy' name he never calls me like 'my sweet honey boo-boo bear', I was pressing backspace as he was typing and hitting random keys, so at the end of the post of how much he loves me there it says like "/lp,';.l[;" because I was embarrassed. I don't understand how their boyfriends or girlfriend don't get embarrassed about them sharing personal stuff. Even though his was a joke, I was still blushing because every though he was serious and was like "Aww, you are so sweet" BLEH! It is annoying and gross.

- ♥ - 11-09-2012 05:05 PM

hahahaha wowww, im guessing you've never had a bf before because that is certainly NOT what that means