This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Do couples on your facebook do this type of stuff?
11-09-2012, 04:56 PM
Do couples on your facebook do this type of stuff?
i mean you're on facebook and a girl says " amazing day with my boyfriend". just by reading that im thinking that he put the cd in the dvd player, in other words, i mean that they banged for a good 45 minutes..am i going up the right tree?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 05:05 PM

i agree with you its just pathetic

Ads

gawd yes its so annoying i mean the status about your date is ok but everyday is ridiculous i have a friend that almost every day does that i blocked her because it was annoying.

YEA THEY DO IT EVERYDAY!

Haha yes. One girl is always talking about her boyfriend or her personal life. I don't understand how someone can talk about their love for everyone to see. I really love my boyfriend, so we tell each other in person, or over text. Not in a Facebook post for the whole world to see. We were talking about how annoying it was, then as a joke he was trying to post one about how much he loved me, but was exaggeration and using 'cutesy' name he never calls me like 'my sweet honey boo-boo bear', I was pressing backspace as he was typing and hitting random keys, so at the end of the post of how much he loves me there it says like "/lp,';.l[;" because I was embarrassed. I don't understand how their boyfriends or girlfriend don't get embarrassed about them sharing personal stuff. Even though his was a joke, I was still blushing because every though he was serious and was like "Aww, you are so sweet" BLEH! It is annoying and gross.

hahahaha wowww, im guessing you've never had a bf before because that is certainly NOT what that means