Twitist Forums
If I have an abortion am I just the mother of a dead baby and still pregnant? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: If I have an abortion am I just the mother of a dead baby and still pregnant? (/thread-30938.html)

Pages: 1 2

If I have an abortion am I just the mother of a dead baby and still pregnant? - Kassy - 11-09-2012 05:04 PM

According to the facebook group: "Abortion doesn't make you un-pregnant, it makes you the mom of a dead baby" im still pregnant?

- dancer5678 - 11-09-2012 05:13 PM

You are the mother of a dead baby, but you aren't still pregnant.

- Kev - 11-09-2012 05:13 PM

not sure but you should stick a coat hanger up there just in case

- Erica - 11-09-2012 05:13 PM

That doesnt mean you are still pregnant. Its just a play on words. It means you still had a baby as in: some people think you are basically giving birth to a dead baby. Not that you are still pregnant.

- hollowsong917 - 11-09-2012 05:13 PM

see, with an abortion, they take out the baby from you. So technically...

A) It's still a baby.
B) It's still a dead baby.
C) You would kinda still be the mother of a dead baby.

So. it depends on your point of view.

- princess - 11-09-2012 05:13 PM

Why are you paying attention to a facebook group? once you have an abortion if it is done before 12 weeks or so then you are not the mother of a dead baby at all since the baby is not considered a baby yet only an embryo. and no you're still not pregnant. once its gone it's gone!

- ReInventLove - 11-09-2012 05:13 PM

Personally, I am against abortion. But my job is to give you an answer, not lecture you on morals and my belief. When you have an abortion, you are no longer pregnant. The definition of pregnant is to carry a developing fetus within the body. Once you have an abortion, the fetus is no longer developing. So no, you are not still pregnant. However, the baby did once exist, and was once alive, making your baby now dead. But that's a different answer. Your question was are you still pregnant? No, you are not.

- Shellie - 11-09-2012 05:13 PM

Don't do it!!!

- Tina - 11-09-2012 05:13 PM

Facebook and other groups like this are used solely to encourage women to feel bad for their choice of terminating pregnancy. Because a thousand people tell you that the sky is hot pink, would you believe them or take what they say seriously? No. Just because someone preaches something they believe to be true loudest doesn't make them correct.

- Bolt Thrower - 11-09-2012 05:13 PM

no,you are a female with the right to choose what you want to do with your body,do not fall for those who will call you names to satisfy their existence to god.