This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
If I have an abortion am I just the mother of a dead baby and still pregnant?
11-09-2012, 05:04 PM
If I have an abortion am I just the mother of a dead baby and still pregnant?
According to the facebook group: "Abortion doesn't make you un-pregnant, it makes you the mom of a dead baby" im still pregnant?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 05:13 PM

You are the mother of a dead baby, but you aren't still pregnant.

Ads

not sure but you should stick a coat hanger up there just in case

That doesnt mean you are still pregnant. Its just a play on words. It means you still had a baby as in: some people think you are basically giving birth to a dead baby. Not that you are still pregnant.

Why are you paying attention to a facebook group? once you have an abortion if it is done before 12 weeks or so then you are not the mother of a dead baby at all since the baby is not considered a baby yet only an embryo. and no you're still not pregnant. once its gone it's gone!

Don't do it!!!

Facebook and other groups like this are used solely to encourage women to feel bad for their choice of terminating pregnancy. Because a thousand people tell you that the sky is hot pink, would you believe them or take what they say seriously? No. Just because someone preaches something they believe to be true loudest doesn't make them correct.

no,you are a female with the right to choose what you want to do with your body,do not fall for those who will call you names to satisfy their existence to god.

Wow, that is so totally illogical......quite mind boggling really. Abortion or miscarriage most certainly does make you "unpregnant" (great use of the english language that!). In my honest opinion (and Ive had 5 miscarriages including a son delivered at 21 weeks) in order for a baby to be counted as alive it needs to be able to viably survive outside of the uterus. No child born prior to around 22-23 weeks can survive, no matter what way they have arrived.

i hate abortion! selfish in my opinion