Twitist Forums
What's the nicest way to comment my friends that their kids on Facebook are not really that cute? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: What's the nicest way to comment my friends that their kids on Facebook are not really that cute? (/thread-31086.html)

Pages: 1 2

What's the nicest way to comment my friends that their kids on Facebook are not really that cute? - Good - 11-09-2012 05:11 PM

Every time I log in, someone is posting a really crappy picture (or video) of their butt-ugly kids. I'm so sick of it. Should I comment directly on the photo or send a private message?

- Domo - 11-09-2012 05:19 PM

I think you should just remove them from your friends list if it bothers you that much. There is no nice way of telling someone they have ugly kids.

- Jane Son - 11-09-2012 05:19 PM

You can hide their postings when you x the posting. It should give you that option.

- Sarcasticcup730 - 11-09-2012 05:19 PM

What? They don't ship off their ugly kids like normal people? Who the hell are you hanging around with?

- delightfulanimal321 - 11-09-2012 05:19 PM

There really needs to be a law. Unless the parent in question is a very close IRL friend, or a sibling, you don't have to pretend that their child is special. It would save so much aggravation.

- James - 11-09-2012 05:19 PM

Stop commenting and they will know not to do it again.

- You Slag Paloma - 11-09-2012 05:19 PM

Comment on the wall. Embarrassing them into silence is the only way.
Something subtle though, you know like

" Your kid has a really cute butt...oh wait a minute...that's a picture of his FACE?....sorry, but you gotta admit, it's an understandable mistake to make. Looks like his daddy, don't he??"

That ought to get it across, without being too cruel.

- 10yearsgone89 - 11-09-2012 05:19 PM

Just delete them if it bothers you that much just don't tell them they're kids are ugly cos that's ma mean and rude

- Iratemice299 - 11-09-2012 05:19 PM

I don't have any kids, the only pictures I have displayed are of m...

Oh.

Message received.

- Expertskate073 - 11-09-2012 05:19 PM

As I am a member of the upper class, it is worth observing that we provide as good an example on this subject as may be found elsewhere, to wit: one's offspring should be neither seen nor heard until they've passed their leaving exams and had their European tour.