This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What's the nicest way to comment my friends that their kids on Facebook are not really that cute?
11-09-2012, 05:11 PM
What's the nicest way to comment my friends that their kids on Facebook are not really that cute?
Every time I log in, someone is posting a really crappy picture (or video) of their butt-ugly kids. I'm so sick of it. Should I comment directly on the photo or send a private message?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 05:19 PM

I think you should just remove them from your friends list if it bothers you that much. There is no nice way of telling someone they have ugly kids.

Ads

You can hide their postings when you x the posting. It should give you that option.

What? They don't ship off their ugly kids like normal people? Who the hell are you hanging around with?

There really needs to be a law. Unless the parent in question is a very close IRL friend, or a sibling, you don't have to pretend that their child is special. It would save so much aggravation.

Stop commenting and they will know not to do it again.

Comment on the wall. Embarrassing them into silence is the only way.
Something subtle though, you know like

" Your kid has a really cute butt...oh wait a minute...that's a picture of his FACE?....sorry, but you gotta admit, it's an understandable mistake to make. Looks like his daddy, don't he??"

That ought to get it across, without being too cruel.

Just delete them if it bothers you that much just don't tell them they're kids are ugly cos that's ma mean and rude

I don't have any kids, the only pictures I have displayed are of m...

Oh.

Message received.

I think it would be "PEACEFUL" that u don't say/write nothin'! Don't watch the video or look @ the pictures!