Twitist Forums
what does it mean when your ex boyfriends current girlfriend randomly talks to you? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: what does it mean when your ex boyfriends current girlfriend randomly talks to you? (/thread-31310.html)

what does it mean when your ex boyfriends current girlfriend randomly talks to you? - batmanx - 11-09-2012 05:20 PM

My ex boyfriends current girlfriend randomly talked to me on facebook out of nowhere. The last i knew my ex boyfriend and her hated me. When i come around them she usually trys to show him off..what does this mean?

points given to honest answers thanksSmile

- Evan - 11-09-2012 05:28 PM

Probably wants to kindle a friendship, you never know

- ~Red~ - 11-09-2012 05:28 PM

tell her why you broke up with him and all his flaws =]

- Lindsay - 11-09-2012 05:28 PM

She sounds like she's worried you're gonna try to get him back, or she's just plain strange and bipolar, and one minute she's nice and the next she's not. Who knows! Ha, it's probably just her being a girl, sometimes we can be catty.

- life coach - 11-09-2012 05:28 PM

I don't know for sure what her game is, but refuse to play it. Cut her off and don't have any contact with her.

- Taylor - 11-09-2012 05:28 PM

The facebook thing, maybe she's just trying to confuse you into thinking something? And for the whole showing off thing, she's obviously trying to make you jealous that she has your ex boyfriend and blah blah blah. Best of luck with this. Big Grin