This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
what does it mean when your ex boyfriends current girlfriend randomly talks to you?
11-09-2012, 05:20 PM
what does it mean when your ex boyfriends current girlfriend randomly talks to you?
My ex boyfriends current girlfriend randomly talked to me on facebook out of nowhere. The last i knew my ex boyfriend and her hated me. When i come around them she usually trys to show him off..what does this mean?

points given to honest answers thanksSmile

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 05:28 PM

Probably wants to kindle a friendship, you never know

Ads

tell her why you broke up with him and all his flaws =]

She sounds like she's worried you're gonna try to get him back, or she's just plain strange and bipolar, and one minute she's nice and the next she's not. Who knows! Ha, it's probably just her being a girl, sometimes we can be catty.

I don't know for sure what her game is, but refuse to play it. Cut her off and don't have any contact with her.

The facebook thing, maybe she's just trying to confuse you into thinking something? And for the whole showing off thing, she's obviously trying to make you jealous that she has your ex boyfriend and blah blah blah. Best of luck with this. Big Grin