Twitist Forums
dont you think my sister is sooososososooooooooo much prettier then her friend?? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: dont you think my sister is sooososososooooooooo much prettier then her friend?? (/thread-31353.html)

Pages: 1 2

dont you think my sister is sooososososooooooooo much prettier then her friend?? - Lynn1111 - 11-09-2012 05:22 PM

http://tinypic.com/r/25k0rwx/5

so i took this off my big sisters facebook. she is on the left and her best friend is on the right. dont you think she is sooooo much prettier than her fat best friend??? why do all the boys like her best friend more? my friends and i dont get it!!!! and they say shes not fat hehehehehehe but look at her!

- Michelle - 11-09-2012 05:31 PM

Personally, I think those girls are about equal looks wise. And her best friend is not fat in my opinion.

- Babs R - 11-09-2012 05:31 PM

i dont think she is sooooooo much prettier but prettier. id give them both a 7 .

- Brooke star - 11-09-2012 05:31 PM

wow be quiet & get a life.
they are both very pretty & her friend is really pretty too so
just because you think shes ugly doesnt make her ugly.

- meg *__* - 11-09-2012 05:31 PM

i think the other girl is prettier...neither are fat....maybe her friend is just more confident so guys like her

- Pie - 11-09-2012 05:31 PM

maybe the guys like her, but they think she is out of their league? Don't you think it would be easier to ask out a girl that isn't as pretty?(though I think they are equal) Or maybe she get's ask out because they like her personality?

- randy_bailey2008 - 11-09-2012 05:31 PM

i think your sister is very pretty then her friend iwould gice your sister a 10out 10 she is so pretty

- nike.blazers - 11-09-2012 05:31 PM

They look about the same to me. Why u wanna hate on ur sister's best friend she's not fat!

- nojuicy - 11-09-2012 05:31 PM

Yeah your sister is a little better looking but not soooooooooooo much better looking. It's also not that great of a picture to really tell. Her friend doesn't look fat in that picture either. A little chunky at best but not by my tastes. Maybe they like your sisters friend because she is a little more curvy, who knows. Anyway, that's the way I see it.

- ihartpills - 11-09-2012 05:31 PM

The best friend doesnt look that fat to me, its a bit creepy you are hung up on how pretty your sister is. Almost incest creepy.... thats just me. anyway..... maybe her friend has a better personality, is friendlier, is sluttier, there could be a million reasons why guys like her better.

BTW her best friend is not fat.