This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
dont you think my sister is sooososososooooooooo much prettier then her friend??
11-09-2012, 05:22 PM
dont you think my sister is sooososososooooooooo much prettier then her friend??
http://tinypic.com/r/25k0rwx/5

so i took this off my big sisters facebook. she is on the left and her best friend is on the right. dont you think she is sooooo much prettier than her fat best friend??? why do all the boys like her best friend more? my friends and i dont get it!!!! and they say shes not fat hehehehehehe but look at her!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 05:31 PM

Personally, I think those girls are about equal looks wise. And her best friend is not fat in my opinion.

Ads

i dont think she is sooooooo much prettier but prettier. id give them both a 7 .

wow be quiet & get a life.
they are both very pretty & her friend is really pretty too so
just because you think shes ugly doesnt make her ugly.

i think the other girl is prettier...neither are fat....maybe her friend is just more confident so guys like her

maybe the guys like her, but they think she is out of their league? Don't you think it would be easier to ask out a girl that isn't as pretty?(though I think they are equal) Or maybe she get's ask out because they like her personality?

i think your sister is very pretty then her friend iwould gice your sister a 10out 10 she is so pretty

They look about the same to me. Why u wanna hate on ur sister's best friend she's not fat!

Yeah your sister is a little better looking but not soooooooooooo much better looking. It's also not that great of a picture to really tell. Her friend doesn't look fat in that picture either. A little chunky at best but not by my tastes. Maybe they like your sisters friend because she is a little more curvy, who knows. Anyway, that's the way I see it.

They both look like they weigh enough to be healthy but just barely... certainly neither one of them is "fat".