Twitist Forums
Why would your girlfriend not accept your Facebook friend request? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: Why would your girlfriend not accept your Facebook friend request? (/thread-31381.html)

Pages: 1 2

Why would your girlfriend not accept your Facebook friend request? - Aquarius Ways - 11-09-2012 05:24 PM

I been dating someone for a while and it turn official..I'm not into posted relationship status or anything like that..but I thought is would be nice to be Facebook friends. so I sent a request three days ago and it's not been accepted ,,but she mention that's she saw it...so why not accept? any thoughts?

- Chiti Mulenga - 11-09-2012 05:32 PM

may be she is not interested in you.

- Illy Milly - 11-09-2012 05:32 PM

Lol maybe she is embarrassed?

- Emma - 11-09-2012 05:32 PM

this happened to me a while ago and i saw the request but when i clicked confirm it said request accepted but wouldn't show up that i had accepted i think you could wither send the request again or talk to her about it. i am sure there will be such a simple explanation

- E.J.M. - 11-09-2012 05:32 PM

Look at the pictures you've put up because my ex bf explained that to me when we were dating, saying it's because he didn't like some of my pictures. Some looked a little embarrassing.

- Mark Anthony - 11-09-2012 05:32 PM

If her profile is hidden, then she's probably cheating on you with someone who's friends with her on Facebook. Or she loves you, but also loves attention from other men, so she doesn't want you as a FB friend cause she knows that you are going to have a problem with it.

- Patricia - 11-09-2012 05:32 PM

not really. ask ! it makes no sense

- Joey - 11-09-2012 05:32 PM

Don't b stupid and get hurt

- - 11-09-2012 05:32 PM

Plain and simple... She is hiding something. Or possibly hiding you from another guy. Think about this logically. The fact that she told you she saw the request tells you she was in a position to accept it. It takes what, MAYBE a second to click on the accept button? Why else would she not just add you?

By the way, while I am on my little rant... FB is a f*cking relationship killer. I have seen it happen time and time again. The simplicity and temptation to strike up a conversation with a member of the opposite sex and let things spiral out of control from there is just too great for many people.

- sj♥kd. - 11-09-2012 05:32 PM

Well in my eyes I think it seems like she's trying to hide something e.g flirting? embarressed or don't want you knowing her 'business' or knowing who she speaks to etc, but that's what I think.. It doesn't mean it's true. You should ask her why she won't accept you? I'm sure if she loves you and trusts you she would tell you straight away, I don't see why she wouldn't and won't accept your request.
Good luck.