This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why would your girlfriend not accept your Facebook friend request?
11-09-2012, 05:24 PM
Why would your girlfriend not accept your Facebook friend request?
I been dating someone for a while and it turn official..I'm not into posted relationship status or anything like that..but I thought is would be nice to be Facebook friends. so I sent a request three days ago and it's not been accepted ,,but she mention that's she saw it...so why not accept? any thoughts?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 05:32 PM

may be she is not interested in you.

Ads

Lol maybe she is embarrassed?

this happened to me a while ago and i saw the request but when i clicked confirm it said request accepted but wouldn't show up that i had accepted i think you could wither send the request again or talk to her about it. i am sure there will be such a simple explanation

If her profile is hidden, then she's probably cheating on you with someone who's friends with her on Facebook. Or she loves you, but also loves attention from other men, so she doesn't want you as a FB friend cause she knows that you are going to have a problem with it.

not really. ask ! it makes no sense

Don't b stupid and get hurt

She probably is talking to other people on facebook ( flirting or likes her personal space). Ask her. If she just says" I don't know" or something in that nature she probably doesn't want anyone on her facebook to know that you two are dating. Ask her if shes embarrassed to have people know that you are dating or if theres something or someone on her facebook that she doesnt want you to know about. Talking is the key in a relationship. If she wants to beat around the bush ( go around the subject) then maybe you should tell her to mature a little and talk to you.

she maybe afraid to put u thru a fast pace...

It could be that she thought she excepted the request, but yet it didn't go through. Or it could be that she has something on her page that is embarrassing, or that she doesn't want you to see. I would confront her about it. You will never know why unless you ask.