Twitist Forums
How do you move on from a bad breakup? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: How do you move on from a bad breakup? (/thread-31433.html)

Pages: 1 2

How do you move on from a bad breakup? - Sarah M - 11-09-2012 05:25 PM

How do you move on when you break up with someone you've been in a relationship with for 4 years? Even if you loved him so much, he doesn't want to be friends. How does a girl possibly move on?

- spam_free_he_he - 11-09-2012 05:34 PM

There is life after a relationship.

You just have to work at it.

Right now, you're simply focusing on him, (if you doubt me, re-read your question), STOP THAT!

The longer you stay focused on him, the longer you trap yourself in a dead relationship.

FIND SOMETHING ELSE to be involved in. Church, a club, dancing, your job, school, reading, quit thinking about HIM.

You built a life around him, it's dead....gone. Start a new life, meet new friends, date other guys, spend time with your family.

Give yourself some time, and a break.

Sorry

Luck

- Alyssa - 11-09-2012 05:34 PM

the only way is to find somw one else that interests you and doesn't remind you of him

- Gracie - 11-09-2012 05:34 PM

There will always be someone better out there. Go find him.

- widesea734 - 11-09-2012 05:34 PM

You catch your ex off guard and push him in front of a train. And on you're way out of town just tell him "no hard feelings right?" So that way you wont feel too bad. It's not like he'll get up and disagree with you.

- Alice H - 11-09-2012 05:34 PM

Remind yourself that soul mates don't exist.
Their is someone else out there for you, so don't take any of that 'recovery' time people talk about. Go meet new people, fall in love again. I'm not saying to rush it, but don't fall into a slump either.
You will live, you will make it past this. Just remember that and you should be fine.

- Dee - 11-09-2012 05:34 PM

I am in the same situation right now and it was four years as well.time is the only thing that will help.and maybe trying to find a nice guy.

- sabrina - 11-09-2012 05:34 PM

i think u just have to Let go,though it's a very long relationship but ur not gonna spend all ur life thinking about him.make this your Design 4 the new year.good luck and happy new year.

- tinywilderness371 - 11-09-2012 05:34 PM

you will move on slowly it will take a while !

my mum told me it takes half tha time you were with someone to get opver them or somehting but heyy it may not bee 1

just take a break ignore everything about him and loook at being single and being able to do what you want !

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20091230003531AAvMsYA

- Crystal - 11-09-2012 05:34 PM

by closing her eyes and saying...well this isnt so bad, who needs jerks anyway??? just see what u wanna do in life and make goals...take up guitar, create a dance rutine, paint Smile whatever u wanna do! just kepp looking and keep an open mind and u will find someone, excet it's not like that-u find eachother...promise if u just be urself, know what u want, and keep ur head high it will all work out for the better...good luck Smile)