Twitist Forums
10 points! How would you react if famous people followed you on twitter? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Twitter forums (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Twitter abbreviations (/forum-4.html)
+--- Thread: 10 points! How would you react if famous people followed you on twitter? (/thread-31716.html)

10 points! How would you react if famous people followed you on twitter? - savannah - 11-09-2012 05:37 PM

I have a few famous people following me on twiter but not people I like freak out over. Just some famous youtube stars and stuff like thet but they have vertified accounts so I know its them. Are any famous people following you on twitter? Or if they did how would or how did you react? 10 points to best answer Smile

- Caleb - 11-09-2012 05:45 PM

id pretend to be satisfied and happy

- ChaosBringer - 11-09-2012 05:45 PM

No famous people are following me, but I'd act pretty B@d@$$.

- Chuck - 11-09-2012 05:45 PM

I would go absolutely insane!! I mean I would feel famous myself..ofcourse i'd be chatting with the person 24/7 Big Grin

- Stephanie F - 11-09-2012 05:45 PM

I don't do twitter. I am a human just like they are and because they have a "famous" status, doesn't mean they are above you. They are just as human as you.

- Alert Wolf - 11-09-2012 05:45 PM

If i had to have one celebrity follow me on twitter it'd have to be G Dragon and i could call him to tell him to follow me back Big Grin

- kindweather882 - 11-09-2012 05:45 PM

I would be shocked.

There was this band that added me on myspace. it was OBVIOUSLY a long time ago but they weren't famous. They were called Call to Concousness. Also,I emaied them and they emailed me back!........I didn't really care for their music though.

- ExcessiveOverlord435 - 11-09-2012 05:45 PM

I'd go mental and tell EVERYONE! I've been waiting for a follow from One Direction since 2011,I'd go MENTAL if any of them followed me Smile

- hollisterr12 - 11-09-2012 05:45 PM

I have celebrities such as Tinashe, Victoria Rowell, Nathan Cameron and Zach Matari following me on Twitter. I wasn't following them before they followed me and since I had no idea who they were I researched them on the Internet. After I found out who they were I didn't fan girl nor do anything that a hardcore fan would do if a celebrity were to follow them.