Twitist Forums
I want to add my ex girlfriend to my friends on Facebook? Good or bad idea? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: I want to add my ex girlfriend to my friends on Facebook? Good or bad idea? (/thread-31740.html)

I want to add my ex girlfriend to my friends on Facebook? Good or bad idea? - Bob - 11-09-2012 05:37 PM

Well i dated this girl a very long time ago and when her and i broke up we never talked again and she got her number changed a long time ago. I don't really remember and she knows my other pyshco ex girlfriend. I just want to add her so i can get to know her again and see if her and i can be friends agian. I'm 15 and in high school now and she goes to a different high school. Should i get to know her?

- Luke - 11-09-2012 05:46 PM

well i think if it was a neutral break up you should add her. but if she seemed upset after the break up it might not be the wisest option.

- Different - 11-09-2012 05:46 PM

.definitely !!
youu don't wanna look back on thsx and wonder
'what if' if uu dont talk to her.

- Geovanni - 11-09-2012 05:46 PM

I think that's a good idea. You should really try to be friends with her just so that she won't remember you as a mistake or something like that. And if I you try, there is a good chance that you will get to know her better and be friends. I know this cuz it happened to my friend.

- thinker_miller - 11-09-2012 05:46 PM

go ahead... you guys are on different schools now

you said its been a long while, so why not?

- afdip - 11-09-2012 05:46 PM

Bad Idea, some one is freaked out, not you.
I know it sux. She doesn't get you man. She never will, the die is cast. You might have been good together. That is past.
Be good with you. I don't matter. Your love is steadily born.

- muhahahahah - 11-09-2012 05:46 PM

I say go ahead and add her, that's if you don't have a girlfriend. You never know what it might end up to. I'll give you a hard warning though, my now husband, boyfriend had ex girlfriends, that would attack me to stay away. (That was not a turn on for me, I didn't know who to trust.) Later I found out they were exes, that never really got over him. I suggest you delete them, when you have a girlfriend, that they don't know about, or just keep them sepperate. They can mess it up for you in the future.

Bewear of the evil exes.....

- Bobby Lite - 11-09-2012 05:46 PM

Why not? If you dont do it its gonna be on your mind 24/7