This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I want to add my ex girlfriend to my friends on Facebook? Good or bad idea?
11-09-2012, 05:37 PM
I want to add my ex girlfriend to my friends on Facebook? Good or bad idea?
Well i dated this girl a very long time ago and when her and i broke up we never talked again and she got her number changed a long time ago. I don't really remember and she knows my other pyshco ex girlfriend. I just want to add her so i can get to know her again and see if her and i can be friends agian. I'm 15 and in high school now and she goes to a different high school. Should i get to know her?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 05:46 PM

well i think if it was a neutral break up you should add her. but if she seemed upset after the break up it might not be the wisest option.

Ads

.definitely !!
youu don't wanna look back on thsx and wonder
'what if' if uu dont talk to her.

I think that's a good idea. You should really try to be friends with her just so that she won't remember you as a mistake or something like that. And if I you try, there is a good chance that you will get to know her better and be friends. I know this cuz it happened to my friend.

go ahead... you guys are on different schools now

you said its been a long while, so why not?

Bad Idea, some one is freaked out, not you.
I know it sux. She doesn't get you man. She never will, the die is cast. You might have been good together. That is past.
Be good with you. I don't matter. Your love is steadily born.

I say go ahead and add her, that's if you don't have a girlfriend. You never know what it might end up to. I'll give you a hard warning though, my now husband, boyfriend had ex girlfriends, that would attack me to stay away. (That was not a turn on for me, I didn't know who to trust.) Later I found out they were exes, that never really got over him. I suggest you delete them, when you have a girlfriend, that they don't know about, or just keep them sepperate. They can mess it up for you in the future.

Bewear of the evil exes.....

Why not? If you dont do it its gonna be on your mind 24/7