Twitist Forums
How to Ask My Sister to Take Down Photos of Me From Facebook Without Being Rude? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: How to Ask My Sister to Take Down Photos of Me From Facebook Without Being Rude? (/thread-31957.html)

How to Ask My Sister to Take Down Photos of Me From Facebook Without Being Rude? - orangewaffle88 - 11-09-2012 05:44 PM

One of my sisters loves taking photos and posting them on Facebook. There's nothing exactly wrong with these photos, except the fact that I didn't always know she was taking photos when she did and some of them make me look....well, fatter than I really am. I just don't like them and I don't want them online. My sister and I already have a poor relationship - I've already untagged myself, but how do I ask her nicely to take the photos of me down?

- Meggy - 11-09-2012 05:53 PM

dude,...if that was my sister, id just say bluntly that 'hey,...dang, i look awful there,...you gotta take that pic of me down,...pleeeeze!!! and beg her,...lol

- Today4UTomorrow4Me - 11-09-2012 05:53 PM

Just ask her as nicely as you can. Just say "hey, I love that you want to post pictures of me on your facebook, but I don't really like having my picture on the internet, by chance do you think you could take them down?" Good luck!

- bob3391 - 11-09-2012 05:53 PM

Tell her what's on your mind. If she has a heart she'll take them down.