This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to Ask My Sister to Take Down Photos of Me From Facebook Without Being Rude?
11-09-2012, 05:44 PM
How to Ask My Sister to Take Down Photos of Me From Facebook Without Being Rude?
One of my sisters loves taking photos and posting them on Facebook. There's nothing exactly wrong with these photos, except the fact that I didn't always know she was taking photos when she did and some of them make me look....well, fatter than I really am. I just don't like them and I don't want them online. My sister and I already have a poor relationship - I've already untagged myself, but how do I ask her nicely to take the photos of me down?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 05:53 PM

dude,...if that was my sister, id just say bluntly that 'hey,...dang, i look awful there,...you gotta take that pic of me down,...pleeeeze!!! and beg her,...lol

Ads

Just ask her as nicely as you can. Just say "hey, I love that you want to post pictures of me on your facebook, but I don't really like having my picture on the internet, by chance do you think you could take them down?" Good luck!

Tell her what's on your mind. If she has a heart she'll take them down.