Twitist Forums
How do I stop my daughter having sex? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: How do I stop my daughter having sex? (/thread-32021.html)

Pages: 1 2

How do I stop my daughter having sex? - James - 11-09-2012 05:47 PM

She's at it with different guys every night. There's naked photos of her on facebook. She's only 17 and she's done it with at least 20 guys! It's getting insane. She had a boyfriend for 3 years and they never did it, then he dumped her and then to get him back she slept with all his mates!

- <3 - 11-09-2012 05:55 PM

okkkk welllll...
she's gonna do it regardless.
just sit down,talk to her about it,
tell her your concerns,and tell her
to be safe about it. give her a box of
condoms and hope she doesn't get a
std or preggers.

- Alex - 11-09-2012 05:55 PM

Chastity belt.

- Lily - 11-09-2012 05:55 PM

tell her what might happen if she carrys on and the responsibilities she will have to take.

hope this helps (:

- portland_sam - 11-09-2012 05:55 PM

Glue.

- portland_sam - 11-09-2012 05:55 PM

that's YOUR daughter YOU need to CONTROL ... If ii WAS doin that ii wud prolly get kicked out since im doin adult things

- Jester - 11-09-2012 05:55 PM

Is that a joke ?
I think all females have some sort of instinct not to have sex with every guy.
They are choosing the most physically developed one who also has most influence.
And if she can't get that "top guy" she chooses the second one.But its not like she gona sleep with every guy than .

- abid - 11-09-2012 05:55 PM

It is very late to control. Marriage is way to stop, if she continue this nothing stop her.

- T-Max - 11-09-2012 05:55 PM

Sound like she is impulsive and stupid.
Did she stop after doing all his mates?
She compromise her integrity and turned into the town slut.
If talking don't work, tell her she is out of the house at 18.
If she thinks that is how an adult acts, then she has to support herself like an adult.
of course tell her that you love her but you can't support her actions.

- Renrei - 11-09-2012 05:55 PM

Do you think she might be doing this to try and get over her previous boyfriend? If she is, you should talk to her about it and comfort her. Tell her that there are other ways of getting over loved ones. If she's just doing this for fun, though, then I'm afraid there isn't much you can really do, sorry. You could try at least giving her contraceptives so that she doesn't end up pregnant, I'm sure she'll want that responsibility later on in life! xx