This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do I stop my daughter having sex?
11-09-2012, 05:47 PM
How do I stop my daughter having sex?
She's at it with different guys every night. There's naked photos of her on facebook. She's only 17 and she's done it with at least 20 guys! It's getting insane. She had a boyfriend for 3 years and they never did it, then he dumped her and then to get him back she slept with all his mates!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 05:55 PM

okkkk welllll...
she's gonna do it regardless.
just sit down,talk to her about it,
tell her your concerns,and tell her
to be safe about it. give her a box of
condoms and hope she doesn't get a
std or preggers.

Ads

Chastity belt.

tell her what might happen if she carrys on and the responsibilities she will have to take.

hope this helps (:

Glue.

that's YOUR daughter YOU need to CONTROL ... If ii WAS doin that ii wud prolly get kicked out since im doin adult things

Is that a joke ?
I think all females have some sort of instinct not to have sex with every guy.
They are choosing the most physically developed one who also has most influence.
And if she can't get that "top guy" she chooses the second one.But its not like she gona sleep with every guy than .

It is very late to control. Marriage is way to stop, if she continue this nothing stop her.

You can't stop her having sex. She's 17 and she's legal.
But, the best thing to do is sit down with her and talk to her. Tell her your worried about her throwing herself around and stress on the fact she will get a reputation, and not a good one. I'm the same age as your daughter, and I know for a fact that girls hate the thought of people talking bad of them.
This must be a horrible for a father, but at the end of the day she's young and wants to have fun. I know this isn't a good way to have fun, having sex with multiples of people but this must be fun for her. So make sure she knows about contraception and how she's risking herself to get pregnant.
Good luck!

Well not really anyway to stop her, but if you really don't want her pregnant then try giving her birth control.