Twitist Forums
What's a girl gotta do to have a real relationship? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: What's a girl gotta do to have a real relationship? (/thread-32248.html)

What's a girl gotta do to have a real relationship? - Sarah - 11-09-2012 05:55 PM

My friend likes/comments on my facebook statuses, but doesn't return my texts to hang out. What's up with that? I thought it was her phone at first, but she updates on her fb page through her cell. I just messaged her last night, so hopefully she'll respond soon. This has only been going on about a month. Does she just want people to think she has friends and not actually be friends with them? *smh* I'm not ready to give up, but this is getting annoying...

- deepMenace573 - 11-09-2012 06:04 PM

Open out your legs, oops i mean your heart

- Chloe Jones - 11-09-2012 06:04 PM

she seems odd

- Mark Tough - 11-09-2012 06:04 PM

Love the man and not his money

- Sarahphim - 11-09-2012 06:04 PM

Have backup friends in case she dumps you 2 hang with another crowd. Those were the signs one of the first people I met at a new school showed right before she ditched me. Unless shes like, a long time friend. Then thats inexcusable, unless she tells u y later and its actually logical. Maybe shes hitting a rough patch in her life, mental breakdown maybe? Drowning in homework? Mother demanding nothing less than perfect? All possible theories. Like I said, backup friends. Talk to people in class. (Best time to make a first move toward new friends. At lunch or free period they are gonna be surrounded by their OWN friends and you might lose nerve. Yeah class is good.