This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What's a girl gotta do to have a real relationship?
11-09-2012, 05:55 PM
What's a girl gotta do to have a real relationship?
My friend likes/comments on my facebook statuses, but doesn't return my texts to hang out. What's up with that? I thought it was her phone at first, but she updates on her fb page through her cell. I just messaged her last night, so hopefully she'll respond soon. This has only been going on about a month. Does she just want people to think she has friends and not actually be friends with them? *smh* I'm not ready to give up, but this is getting annoying...

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 06:04 PM

Open out your legs, oops i mean your heart

Ads

she seems odd

Love the man and not his money

Have backup friends in case she dumps you 2 hang with another crowd. Those were the signs one of the first people I met at a new school showed right before she ditched me. Unless shes like, a long time friend. Then thats inexcusable, unless she tells u y later and its actually logical. Maybe shes hitting a rough patch in her life, mental breakdown maybe? Drowning in homework? Mother demanding nothing less than perfect? All possible theories. Like I said, backup friends. Talk to people in class. (Best time to make a first move toward new friends. At lunch or free period they are gonna be surrounded by their OWN friends and you might lose nerve. Yeah class is good.